High Quality, Low Maintenance Finishes
- Low-Odor Paint
- Green Products Available
- Low Luster
- Install new drywall
- Match existing textures
- Orange Peel
- Hand Stomp
- Many More
Wall Paper Removal
The following is standard with interior painting services.
- Furniture will be moved away from the area to be painted and protected
with drop cloths and/or plastic.
- Floors are covered with drop cloths, hardwood floors are covered
with red-rosin paper.
Expert Surface Preparation
- Remove defects and imperfections.
- Bare wood is primed.
and cracks are caulked or spackled.
- Light switches and outlets covers are removed.
- Repair any drywall defects in accordance to contract.
- Prime any repaired drywall or
- Apply a deglosser on stained wood surfaces prior to paint application.
- Stains are sealed.
Application of Product
- Application of the paint is applied with a brush, roller or airless sprayer depending on the surface and area.
- Clean cut lines will be between trim and wall, wall and ceiling.
- Premium high quality
paints are used.
is placed back to the original position.
- Install light switches and outlet covers.
- Performed daily and upon completions of the job.
Commencement of Work
- All empty product containers, paper, and plastic will be removed from the job site. Any
touch-ups will be done prior to leaving the job.
- If touch ups or any paint deficiencies are
identified after JLV has left, our commitment is to return within three business days from time of notification. Customer
must be present.
- Touch-up paint is labeled and left with the customer.